New Patient Information at Smile On Dental
What to Expect at Your First Visit
Your first visit to Smile On Dental is important because it introduces you to our friendly dental team. During your first visit, we will collect your medical history as well as introduce you to your dentist.
Peak $avings Plan
Dental care costs can really add up. That’s why we’re offering the Peak $avings Plan. With the Peak $avings Plan, accepted at all of our locations, you will enjoy 25% discounts on dental procedures ranging from routine teeth cleanings all the way to major work such as crowns and root canals. Sign up and start saving today!
Insurance & Finances
Payment for services is due at the time that dental treatment is provided. Smile On Dental preferred providers are the following insurances:
- Delta Dental of South Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
In addition to accepting most insurance plans, we also accept cash, personal checks, debit cards, and most major credit cards. If you have any questions about your insurance coverage, please contact our friendly staff.
Online Patient Forms
Please fill out the below forms before your appointment.
Our Commitment Post Covid-19
Our office is committed to keeping our patients, their families, and our employees safe and healthy post-COVID-19. We have implemented the following changes to continue to follow social distancing rules and keep everyone in our office’s safe.
- Reconfigured waiting rooms with fewer chairs and 6 ft. apart
- Magazines and books will be removed
- Toys, public areas like bathrooms, workstations, check-in/check-out, and kid areas will be cleaned and sterilized regularly
- Limit ONE guardian per child per appt. Additional family members will be asked to stay at home or wait in the car.
To learn more about our changes and commitment to our patients and their families, check out our Covid-19 Safety Protocols.